Saturday, April 28, 2018

Love Your Pet Card Hop - Card 3!


ANNOUNCING! 
Today I want to share with you my 1st of 3 cards in the "LOVE YOUR PET CARD HOP 2018! But before I do, let me give you some information:





When: Saturday, April 21st - April 29th
Time: 6 am Pacific
USE: Either your Kittens / Puppies stamps from JessicaLynnOriginal.com
Blog: https://bloggingbrentwood.blogspot.com/
 
Why are we doing a Love Your Pets Blog Hop? We are going to be raising money for a local group called Lucky Mutts Rescue. (https://www.luckymuttsrescue.org) We are going to open the hop up to ANYONE who has JessicaLynnOriginal pet stamps (dogs, cats, etc) to add their links in too. For each card that is added, we will be donating 50 cents to this rescue! I can’t wait to see all of the amazing cards and paper crafting items.

YOU CAN JOIN US TOO! If you own any pet stamps from JessicaLynnOriginal please post a new card or two or three on our LINKY. We will have prizes and more! ♥

Now let me share with you my 3rd card for this hop:

This kitty is definitely day-dreaming of catching some fish! And you can see by the look on the fish's faces, they hope not! That book just made her want some tasty fish, don't you think? 

I hope you will join us for this hop! Thank you for stopping by!



Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment