Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #189 - Easter is On It's Way!


Hello, my fellow crafters! We have another new challenge over at Crafty Gals CornerThis fortnight the challenge is: 
Easter is on its Way
Our amazing sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Prize ~ 2 Sets




Prize ~ 3 Digital Stamps

Now let me share with you what I used....the CUTEST IMAGE EVER! I absolutely love this digi - Easter Mice by Polkadoodles.  I knew right away that I wanted to use my Prismacolors for this image. It just felt right. So I did! Lol. I did use some gel pens on parts of the image, though, but the majority was using Prismacolors. I also used papers from the Paper Temptress. If you need some great paper, that's the place to go! 

I hope that you will join us for our new challenge! And have fun with it!! That's the most important part of creating....enjoying what you do!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments: