Friday, May 3, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Super Sponsor TaylorMadeCards4U

Hello fellow  crafters! Guess what time it is?? It's time for another Coffee Lovers Hop!
For this hop, TaylorMadeCards4U is a Super Sponsor! And I'm happy to say that I am a proud DT of this awesome group!

I have used the Passport Kit - Lion Coffee ATC Cards. They are GORGEOUS! I wanted to do something extra special, so I decided to make a pocket type ATC card holder. Below in the video I explain my process.

I LOVE coffee! Both my parents were coffee lovers, especially my dad. He would always drink it black with sugar (bleh!). I didn't start to drink coffee until I was married, and then it had to have lots of cream and some sugar. I finally graduated to creamer only. Now the thought of sugar in it mortifies me! Lol. I'll always remember my dad sitting at the table drinking his cup of java!

Now here are some photos of my mini-album...I hope they will inspire you to join in on the fun!




I want to share with you the Promo Sheet for this awesome digital paper!

Here's my video...enjoy!


Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




32 comments:

  1. Oh wow -- what an amazing pocket card!! Love those vintage graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Jeanie!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage, nostalgique feel to your wonderful entry. THanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really special! And gorgeous. Love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is outsatnding! Such a lovely combination of colors and vintage effects :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty I love the colors on this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous vintage design and great with the blue colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. I like the vintage design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous project. Love the vintage style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this gorgeous pocket card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just Gorgeous!!! Absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous, Monica!!

    ReplyDelete