Saturday, May 11, 2019

Crafter's Castle Challenge #17 - Sponsor My Besties!

Hello, fellow crafters! And welcome to this month's challenge!
For the Month of May, we have as our sponsor 

She is offering an adorable prize of this sweet digital image and digital paper pack!


Click HERE to visit her store to see all the wonderful things she has to offer! Not just digital images...she has so much more!
Now take a look at what I created with these papers


Here is my video process in making these Gift Boxes and Card:

I invite you to visit Crafter’s Castle Blog and enter this month’s Challenge at http://crafterscastle.blogspot.com/
Crafter’s Castle Blog
DT Links
Janie
Jeanie
Tasha
Myra
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you will join us and check out each of the DT's YouTube channel and blogs!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment