Thursday, August 1, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #198 - 3+ Layers

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges! This time around, we have the theme of 3+ Layers! Here are our amazing sponsors:


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images
I got this cutest little image from Fabrika Fantasy called Forest Mouse!  So here it is:
Now, I'm not into mice, rats, any type of rodent, but this guy was just adorable! And you see there are 3 layers there (not including the image itself). I used my Spectrum Noir color markers and layered him using papers from The Paper Temptress. Isn't he a cutie?? And definitely...need that coffee!!

I hope that you will stop by and join in on our challenge! You can do a lot with 3 or more layers!

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, 
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


4 comments:

  1. He really is a cutie, Jeanie. Love the way you showcased him with the layers and I love the sparkly sentiment. Love it all :-)
    Have a great evening.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Jeanie, you are incredibly unique in your styles and compositions, and I love seeing each one of your creations! This one sounds like my mom would have enjoyed it, too! She always carried a thermos of coffee with her! Darling. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete