Sunday, September 15, 2019

TaylorMadeCard4U - Passport to School Desk Set

Hello, fellow crafters and DIYers! Welcome to my blog! Today I want to share with you my second project this month for TaylorMadeCards4u! I made a pencil box last time. This time I made a Desk Set using the same papers called Digital Passport to School Kit. Here it is:

I had a unit that was sort of working for me, but it required a lot of space that I didn't have (well, I have space, but I'm pretty much taking it all up!). So I figured I'd make a Desk Set to hold certain items, which can change from time to time. These papers sure reminded me of my school days! Here are what I used:

This is the Add-On Digitals that I used:
I hope that this project has inspired you to create! And be sure to go to Monica's website to check out her blog where you will see the other designers' projects!

Many blessings,
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this desk set and can't wait to watch the video!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable is this?! Thanks so much for having fun with us in this month's Papercraft Business Challenge! Hope to see your work next month!

    - Erika at California Lucky, your friendly neighborhood Papercraft Business DT Member

    Papercraft Business Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanie, I absolute love your vintage desk step and the rustic feeling with the rope embellishing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect deco for a crafter's desk and also for teachers! Adorable project! Hugs

    ReplyDelete