Friday, November 15, 2019

Crash Your Stash - The Outlawz

There were lots of wonderful and creative cards using corner punches! I hope you have decided to bring new life to those punches and use them more in the future! Now let's see what you do with our new Crash Your Stash....Ribbon Slides! 
  Here is what I made for this challenge:
I was looking everywhere for a ribbon slider, but couldn't find any (although I found one after I made this card). I thought using a snowflake as a slider would work, so I put some deco foil on it just to make it shine, and I used my foil quill pen (Silhouette) to make the lettering. I also added a lot of other snowflakes, because it looked "lonely" to me.

Let's take a look at our sponsor now:

Our prize this month is this beautiful digital paper set “Shabby

I hope that you will join us over there for this awesome challenge! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments:

  1. Love this fun card as well as the slider you made with a snowflake! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Carol! I really appreciate that and thank you for stopping by! xxx

      Delete