Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Crafty Gals Corner - Easter/Spring 2020

Hello, all you wonderful crafters out there! I hope that this finds you happy and in good health!  So today is the beginning of a new challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog!  And the theme for this challenge is: 
Easter / Spring 

Our awesome sponsors for this challenge are:



Creative Bug on the Loose
Prize ~ 5 digital stamps





Bugaboo Digital Stamps
Prize ~ $12 gift certificate





Digital Delights
Prize ~ $5 gift certificate

Now here is my card. I'm using Bella Easter Egg Bunny. She is such a little cutie!
So I started out with a base card foundation of  8 1/2" x 5 1/2", then folded in half at the center of the 8 1/2" side. I then layered paper from the Celebrate Today paper pack. (via my website at 
https://jeanieellis.closetomyheart.com/.  The double sided paper makes it a great way to coordinate papers without having to search. The next mounting sheet was 4" x 5 1/4", then the top layer 3 3/4" x 5". I added a leftover strip from the paper pack on the left side and then stamped the sentiment from the Happy Easter stamp setLastly, I layered on top the cute image. 

I colored the image using my Real Brush Arteza set. It was my first time using those, so I suggest you practice with these brushes first, as there is a learning curve. But I really like them! I used my ATG tape runner to adhere everything.

I hope that you are inspired by my card, and that you will join in on our challenge! 

Thank you for stopping by! Stay safe!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw 

4 comments:

  1. So sweet, Jeanie! I love the colors you've used xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute! Easter colors do not have to be pastels. You captured it with this color combination and I love it!

    ReplyDelete