Saturday, July 31, 2021

The Lighthouse - Createful Heart Designs

 Hello, fellow crafters! It's been awhile since I've posted something besides a design team project, so today I decided I'd do it! This card is from a digital company called Createful Heart Designs, The Lighthouse. I absolutely love this image! Here it is:


I actually used a couple of mediums on this card to get the colors to blend in the way I wanted to blend. I used a combination of color markers and ink pads (from Close to My Heart). The clouds were easy, believe it or not! I just tore a paper, unevenly, and used that as my guide for my clouds. I would angle in different ways. Easy Peasy! 

So there you have it! I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for stopping in! 

Blessings,
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

Entered into Createful Heart Cards Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea for doing clouds, I wouldn't have thought of that. You have done a superb job with this design! Thank you for entering our challenge this month, at Createful Heart Design.
    Mary - Designer/Owner of Createful Heart Design
    Challenge blog: http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1802862793362586 https://www.etsy.com/shop/Createfulheartdesign

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary! I really appreciate that! Hugs! xxx

      Delete
  2. I just love , you used a digi from CHD!! It's awesome! Your coloring is fantastic!

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Createful Heart Design challenge blog. We love to see your awesome projects in our next challenges!
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete