Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #229 - Add a Flower!

(This challenge begins March 9th, 2022)

 Welcome to another Crafty Gals Corner Challenge This challenge theme is Add a Flower! Our sponsor for this challenge is......

Prize ~  $10 Gift Certificate

So for this challenge, I went with a beautiful image called Mum's Blossoms. And it was a freebie! How awesome is that?? Here is my card:

I love coloring flowers. There was a time when I didn't enjoy coloring flowers, but I've been practicing. :) To start off, I printed off my image on my laser printer, then I colored it with the Spectrum Noir color markers. I used a gel pen to color in my sentiment. I then used that same pen and put little dots around the flower, just to use as a filler. I then mounted it on a red glossy paper from Paper Temptress, a wonderful company that has an amazing variety of cardstock. Once that was done, I mounted the pieces onto the white cardstock foundation. And she was done! I did add a sentiment inside also.

I do hope that you will join us for this month's challenge! We love looking at the different ways of using our theme of the month!

Have a wonderful and blessed day,
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

I have entered this card into the following challenges: 
Passion for Markers - Clean and Simple

Dare 2b Artsy - Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. Fab colouring of that pretty floral image, Jeannie and the simple design makes the flowers really pop!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers

    ReplyDelete