Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Crafty Gals Corner #249 - Dots or Stripes

 Hello, fellow crafter! We have a new challenge for this month. But before I go on with that, I have a question. IS THIS YEAR ALMOST OVER ALREADY?? REALLY?? I feel like it just began! So much has happened in my life, that makes this year a whirlwind year. Anyway, on to the project! 

For this month, the theme for this challenge is: 

~ Dots and/or Stripes ~

 Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order)



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certifcate

* * * * * * * * * *



Prize:  2 digis, 1 pad of digital papers "mini"
and the possibility of being Special Guest DT

I really love the image I got for this month. First, my image:



This little cutie is called Peppermint Mice from Jan's Digi Stamp Shop. First, I took some cardstock and used my Silhouette Cameo 4 to print and cut the image, along with the sentiment. I used my TriColor Markers. I tried to use an off-brand, but it just wouldn't work. So I started over again. 

Once I was done, I cut out more cardstock as a base for the card and used black mica paper from the Paper Temptress shop to use for the layer under the image. These mica/metallic papers are gorgeous! Pictures don't do them justice. 

All I had to do next was to add the image and put some embellished "pearls" on as my dots. Finished!

I hope you will join us for this challenge. Thank you for stopping by!
Many Blessings,
Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw 

2 comments: