Wednesday, February 24, 2016


Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #60


There's a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner! This week the challenge is Anything Goes! I love Anything Goes!! 
This week our Sponsors are: 


The Stamping Boutique
Prize: 2 Digital Images

Karleigh Sue
Prize: 4 Digital Images


Sasayaki Glitter

Prize: 1 Digital Images


Here is my project:

The first thing I always do, is color my digital. I always look to the picture as my inspiration for what I design with it. This is a card, but it would make a great tag, too! Have you noticed how I like tags? Lol. Then my next step is to decide what size of card foundation I want, and cut out my base. I thought, since she was outside, this would make a great Nature Theme. So then I thought I'd mount her on a butterfly I had cut out with my Big Shot. I then mounted her onto a red piece of Columns paper (all my paper is from Paper Temptress), which I had stamped with a small butterfly. I made a flower out of Neenah paper and colored it with red ink from CTMH. The antenna for the butterfly is actually stamen, and the little red "head" is a dot of hot glue I colored up after it hardened. I added the little bow at the bottom, because it just looked empty down there. And of course, flat back pearls are doubled up on the bottom.

Please join us over at the Crafty Gals Corner! We all love seeing your projects!
Blessings,
Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw


8 comments:

  1. Wow this is absolutely stunning Jeanie, Love all the details on your project. Please don't forget to join Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Challenge with your stunning creation xxx
    Hugs Naz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is waaay too cute! Love the way you used the butterfly as a backdrop for the pic!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete