Tuesday, March 15, 2016


Outlawz Color Challenge - Week of March 15th!
Yes, it's that time! I love how each week there's a new and exciting Color Challenge! I'm amazed at how talented everyone is who enter and by the amazing Design Team!

This week, I've decided to do another tag, but I also am going to use it as a layout for St. Patrick's Day. I'll put my 3 grandchildren's picture in it. So, instead of having embellishment on various parts of the layout, it will be one big one! 

Here's the Color Challenge for this week: Use green plus two colors in the top picture.

I decided to use Red and Yellow with the Green for my project. I made the shamrocks out of a flower die cut and a lace flower in the top left corner. Below you see the tag, then the tag on a scrapbook layout page. 


TAG


SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT IDEA

Be sure to go on over to the Outlawz Blog to join the challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!

I entered this into Get Creative Challenges - Must Use Green

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Wow love the card,the colours are so bright,thanks for joining us over at Get Creative Challenges,good luck Dorothy(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Dorothy! I just found out I won the challenge and I'm so very excited!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete