Monday, March 14, 2016

Paper Temptress Project
Hello, fellow crafters! Today I want to share with you a tag I made, using all Paper Temptress product (except chipboard). I started with a piece of Basis Olive Cardstock, cut to the size 4 3/4"x 8 1/4". Then I cut out a chipboard tag, 4 1/2"x 8", covered it with Gesso, then added stencil work to that with Ranger Texture Paste. I then used different colors of Glimmermist on different areas, dried that, then sprinkled in various colors of paint or mists. When I got done with that, I glued the chipboard piece to the cardstock. I added a Sassy Design Studio image I won, glossed her up and added Glitter Glass. I had used Cryogen Iridescent White paper to print the image on. See the flower? I used the Heavenly White 80# paper to make that, using a 5 petal punch and ink distressing it with the Lemon Yellow. Of course, the butterflies and some of the Glass Glitter came from Reneabouquets and the red glitter came from Gone Artsy. Here's the rest of the supplies I used, as embellishment pieces to the project: Kendra RibbonSkinny Columns White, and Hambly Overlays.
So, here is the project with a close up of the rose I made from PT paper:


No comments:

Post a Comment