Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge July 26th

Well, my fellow crafters! It's time for another Color Challenge over at the Outlawz blog! And for this week's challenge, it's Monochromatic! Here is the inspiration photo:

Now, you don't have to use those particular colors, but they inspired me and is a little different than what I usually color, so I thought I'd go ahead and use the greens. Here is my project tag:
I used various cardstock that I had in my stash....the white, and the greens. I painted her lips a light green, which unfortunately you can't see in the picture. (sad face here) The image is from Sandi's Samples - Sandi Hugget.  I added lace, rose ribbon, and pearl ribbon. And of course the embellishments ("silverware" from Reneabouquets). And I added ribbon for it to hand, a flower I had in made in my stash, and a "cameo" embellishment.

Please come join us! We'd love to have you join us!

Blessings - Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment