Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner #82

Hello, my fellow crafters! We have a new challenge started here at Crafty Gals Corner - #82! This week the challenge is Anything Goes!  Our sponsor this week is:
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate

What a great Gift Certificate! You can get a lot of digitals with that! So enter in, you just might win! Here is my project for this week's challenge, using Lotus Sprite Big Eyes:

Once again, I used my Prismacolors. I hope to one day be able to try some Copics or something along that line. :-) But, I do love my Prismacolors. I always do my coloring first, so once I do that I can pick the colors I want to use for my embellishments, base card, etc. I got the  lace ribbon from the Lighthouse Stop n' Shop Facebook page (Cindy's Vintage Laces). I'm not sure where I got the top white lace, but I believe it's also from her shop.

I had some designer paper in my stash that fit the colors perfectly with the image, so I made 1 big rose and 2 smaller roses. I didn't use any glossy accents or anything else this time, because I didn't want to "overload" the image, since it "speaks for itself".

I hope you come join us this week! Don't forget to share this post, subscribe here and at CGC...get the word out! Someone out there is going to be a winner...it could be you! (Although, we here at CGC believe you're all winners in our eyes anyway!)

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

I've entered this card into the following challenges:
Double D Challenges - Shades of Purple
Simon Says - Anything Goes







10 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring of a beautiful image, Jeanie! Love the embellies you used.
    Wishing you a very blessed day.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouraging words, Lena! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Purple’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card! your coloring is fabulous ;) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! I love how soft and pretty she turned out!!

    ReplyDelete