Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge August 30th

Hello once again, crafters!! I bring you this week's DT challenge project from the Outlawz Color Challenge blog! Today, I used the Stella Facebook Birthday digital from Bugaboo Stamps. Here is the challenge photo inspiration:
I used the Pink, Orange, and Blue colors. This week's twist is: Lace. (I LOVE lace!) Today, I'm just showing you my project, because I got the idea from Christina Griffiths YouTube channel. This lady has some wonderful cards she has made and great tutorials! So please check her out on how to make this card. 

I will tell you that I used papers from my stash and my Prismacolors (of course!). I'm honestly not sure where I got my lace, however. But, without further adieu, here is my project:

Please be sure to join us for this week's challenge. There's always a great giveaway! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment