Monday, August 1, 2016

Paper Temptress DT Mixed Media

Hello, everyone! Jeanie, DT here with another Paper Temptress project! I wanted to work with the overlays and heavy weight papers to make a mixed media project this time. So...although I really hate wasting my very good paper, sometimes you just have to take a chance and go with your gut. :-D Here is my project:



I used the Heavenly White paper for my background canvas, then tore bits of scraps of the PT paper I had, such as the Frame Wallpaper (I used both sides and tore paper, mod-podging them onto the white), Scriptease, and Black Peacock Feathers. I'm not sure if that's still available, but here is a link to it in Gold. I also put a Mandarin Red with gold edge ribbon on the left side of the paper.
Then I proceeded to layer the Raffle Leaf Screen Print over that,  then the Wings Screen Print on top of that. I added more of the Mandarin Red on top of some lace and pearls, doily ribbon from Gone Artsy , leaf applique, and the 2 rhinestone/pearls on each side, then the doily with iridescent pearls down the center. The beautiful butterfly applique is from KPKre8tions. I added various  embellishments. I added Green Cord Ribbon at the top left and right sides.
I hope you enjoy this project! As you can see, there's a lot of things you can make with PT paper and products!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment