Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner 11/2/16

Hi again, crafters! We are starting a new challenge this week over at the Crafty Gals Corner. This week the challenge is ANYTHING BUT A CARD! And here are our sponsors:

Polkadoodles


Prize: $15 Gift Certificate




Prize: 1 digital image



Prize: 2 Digital Images
This is very short blog today, as I decided to make a Gift Bag using my image as the highlight/focus to my bag. I got the tutorial from Persephone's Papercraft YouTube Channel. 

Once again, I used my Prismacolors to color in the little shepherd boy and a slight gray color on the lamp around the edges. I was very pleased with the results. Here is my bag:
I used the image A Star is Born by All Dressed Up. I did once again use my Silhouette to cut it all out. So much easier than hand cutting!

I hope you join us for the challenge this week! It's anything but a card...I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful and elegant gift bag, Jeanie. I would the one playing with the bag like a kid, instead of the gift :-)
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete