Friday, November 4, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs DT

Hello, crafters! It's Friday...so it's time to share with you another project from Cuddly Cute Designs! I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but the image is actually a paper piecing I did using the Pumpkin Spice collection from Cuddly Cute Designs. Paper piecing is actually what it says it is: piecing paper pieces together. Sometimes it may seem a bit tedious, but the results are just fantastic and very satisfying!

All the paper except for the black, is from Paper Temptress. These papers are THE perfect paper for such a project as this! Check them out too! 

11-4-16
I hope you like my project! This is only the 2nd time I've done a paper piecing like this, and I'm still getting the hang of it. Be sure to check out the Facebook page, too! HERE

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment