Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner #114 - Use Buttons!


Hello, fellow crafty peeps! It's a new week of Challenges over here at Crafty Gals Corner! I sure hope you will join us! But before I show you my project, here's a "word" from our sponsors! 😉

All Dressed Up
Prize: 2 Digital Images

Cute as a Button 

Prize: 3 Digital Images

To qualify for your entry, be sure to use Buttons on your project. It can be anything! For this challenge, I made a Wall Hanging. The image I used is  Sewing Susan by Cute as a Button. I love Cute as a Button images! They're...well...CUTE!
All the die cuts and the image were cut out using my Silhouette Portrait. That machine has been a lifesaver! The process was a matter of cutting out chipboard (any size will do...mine is 8x8), layering the top of it with designer print paper, layer pieces of paper over that if you want, coloring and cutting out my image, and embellishing it....with lots of buttons! Okay...maybe I over did it a bit, but buttons seemed perfect for this image!

Come join us for this fun challenge! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment