Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tsunami Rose Designs Mixed Media Tags

Hello, fellow crafters! It's time once again to share with you another DT project I did for Tsunami Rose Designs! This time I make a Mixed Media Tag. TRD has such beautiful digital papers! I'm amazed by the quality of these designs! For this tag set, I used the Rose Noteworthy Digital Printables. Here are photos of my project:
Large Tag with Pocket Insert & Tags with Envelopes

Tag showing Pocket
Tags with Decorated Envelopes

Tags - Die Cuts are on 3D Foam Squares

Back of Tag

Supplies: Chipboard (4x6"), Digital Design Papers, Digital Die Cuts, Stencil, Texture Paste, Lace, Pearl Drop Trim, Tags, White Litty Bitty Bags, and Twine (Whisker Graphics).

I started off by cutting down a black chipboard to 4"x6", then layered it with one of the digital journal prints (#15 in the kit), from TRD. I then took page 3 of the add-ons and fussy cut out one of the roses to make a large "die cut". Once I adhered those 2 layers on, I took my Rose stencil (Prima) and spread my texture paste on it. I set that aside, and began creating my tags I got from Whisker Graphics. I took one of the add-ons (#13) and adhered the paper to the tags, adding a die cut with 3D Foam Squares on each one. My die cuts were all cut from the Ephemera Kit 14 page 13. I then used my hole punch and added twine (Whisker Graphics) through the holes. 

I decorated the 2 Litty Bitty Bags with a musical note on one and a sentiment on the other, also adding die cuts from the same Ephemera Kit. Once I was done with those and knew the stenciling was dried, I added the lace, pearl trim, and a pocket with a die cut onto the front of the card. You'll also see that I decorated the back, as I didn't want to leave it bare. 

I hope you enjoy this and visit Tsunami Rose Designs Etsy Store! Here are some other great links to follow TRD!

TRD Etsy shop: http://bit.ly/tsunamirose
TRD FB Fan Page: http://bit.ly/trdfbfanpage
TRD FB Group: http://bit.ly/trdfbgroup
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you visit!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw







No comments:

Post a Comment