Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge March 14th

Howdy, crafty "pardners"! It's time for a new Color Challenge starting today, over at The Outlawz! I hope you will join us! For this week, I got to choose the choices of colors. And, since St. Patricks Day is this week, guess what? Add a clover! At least one...it can be more if you want.
Photo Inspiration

I wanted to do something a little different this week, so I decided to do an Accordion Fold Card. Here it is:
Front of Card

Inside of Card, with Tags in the Pockets

Now, again, I used my Silhouette Portrait to do all the cutting. This machine has been a great help to me, as I have arthritis in my hands, and they get very painful if I do too much cutting. So I'm totally loving my machine! Everything was done with the machine, except for the little photo/journal mounts. Those were done with my Big Shots. Then it was just a matter of decorating it. I did use chipboard for the front and the back of the card, because I wanted it to be very sturdy.

I hope you join us in this week's challenge! It can be anything...digital, mixed media, tags, cards, etc.....as long as you follow the color scheme! 

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to come back! Almost every day I have something new to share with you. 😀

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment