Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #116 - Anything Goes

Hello, crafters! Today starts a new challenge here at Crafty Gals Corner! And this week's challenge is Anything Goes! Here are our sponsors for this week:

Prize: 1 digital image

Prize: 3 Digital Images

I am using Noxie the Mermaid. She is so cute! Here is my card for this week:
As you can probably see, I made a small shaker at the upper right corner of the card, using my Silhouette. All the papers are from Paper Temptress, in the Mica/Metallic line and a small piece of lustre. Using the Silhouette to make the shaker really helped me out! I used no foam tape of any kind. It was a matter of layering several pieces of "frames" together and then gluing those to the underside of the white paper.

I colored my digital with my Prismacolors, used 3d foam under her to make her stand out, and then added all of my embellishments. 

I hope you join us for our challenge this week - Anything Goes. Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings - Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment