Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Whisker Graphics DT project

Hello, fellow crafty peeps! I want to share with you a project I did, using product from Whisker Graphics. This is my first project as a Designer for the company, and I must say, the product is of a high quality! I love working with them! I love making tags, so I thought these would be perfect for making a Mixed Media Tag. (Scrapbooking paper from Tsunami Rose DesignsRose Noteworthy Digital Printables.)

I actually did a large tag with a pocket to insert 2 other smaller tags, which are in the paper bags. They fit perfectly! Here they are:
Large Tag with Pocket Insert & Tags with Envelopes

Tag showing Pocket
Tags with Decorated Envelopes

Tags - Die Cuts are on 3D Foam Squares

Back of Tag

To make these tags and pocket tag, you'll need the following supplies: Chipboard (4x6"), Digital Design Papers, Digital Die Cuts, Stencil, Texture Paste, Lace, Pearl Drop Trim, Tags, White Litty Bitty Bags, and Twine. Be sure to go to the Whisker Graphics Blog for details on how I put these together. 

I hope you enjoy this project of mine! I know I had a lot of fun in making them!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



4 comments: