Saturday, March 4, 2017

Jessica Lynn Original Easter Stamp Sneak Peek #3!

Yes! Today is LAUNCH DAY for the new Easter Stamp Set from JessicaLynnOriginal! So I want to share with you my 3rd and final "sneak peek" card! Here it is:
Be sure to read the sentiment up there....so cute! To make this card, I used the Facebook Challenge  Sketch #6 in the events of JessicaLynnOriginal fan group. I love the little chick. He's just one adorable little chick!

If you pre-order this set (launch date Saturday, March 4th), you get free shipping! Here is the link to do that:

Tell them that Jeanie sent you! And while you're at it, be sure to check out my teammies blogs! They have some wonderful projects to share with you! Here they are:

Jessica (owner and creator) 
Lisa 
Jeanie - YOU ARE HERE

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment