Tuesday, March 7, 2017

TTCRD Challenge March 7th

Good morning, crafty peeps! I hope this finds you doing well! Today I want to share with you my card for this week's challenge! I used an image from Pickled Potpourri - Southern Belle. I just love this image! 
Pickled Potpourri Designs offers high-quality digital stamps, downloads and printables. Featuring old favorites from The Angel Company (TAC), as well as new, original designs, you'll find a potpourri of images in a wide range of styles to enhance your papercrafting, scrapbooking and other artsy projects at Pickled Potpourri!

Now here's my card. I hope it inspires you to come on out and join in on the challenge at TTCRD


To find out how I created this card and the supplies I used, be sure to check out our upcoming TTCRD magazine! There's a lot of inspirations and tutorials in that magazine! I'm amazed every time I look at it!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment