Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Outlawz Color Challenge March 7th

Hello, everyone! Yesterday started a new Color Challenge over at the Outlawz...and I totally didn't post my card on my blog! I was sure I did! But, here it is! I hope you join us for this week's challenge...you still have almost a week! Here's the Color Photo Inspiration:
Optional Twist: Thinking of You or birthday - must Add a butterfly


So I made this card with the hopes of cheering someone up who might be down. I used my Silhouette Portrait on every cut. The stamped images and sentiment is from JessicaLynnOriginal.com the Happy Easter Banners Bunny stamp set. Soooo cute! And the butterfly applique (I distressed with TH ink) is from Kimberly's online store: KPKre8tions

I hope you head on over to The Outlawz and join in on the Color Challenge! It's so much fun!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment