Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #126 - Emboss It!

Hi, fellow crafters! I hope this new day is finding you fit and well! Today begins a new challenge week over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges with the theme of:  Emboss It!" The sponsor(s) for this challenge are:

Prize: 2 Images DT Used


Star Stampz

Prize: 3 Digital Images

So for my card this week, I used the Warmest Wishes by Lia Stampz. I thought this was such a cute digital to work with! Here it is:

Front of Card

Closeup of Embossing

I realize that the embossing is hard to see, hence the closeup of the dry embossing on the purple mat of the card. I used a snowflake embossing folder for this part. I then wet embossed the snowflake.

Coloring these were pretty easy to do. I used my markers for these. To give it the extra "bling", I added stickles to the digi pieces. I then added the sentiment that comes with these digitals and some Tim Holtz tinsel around the edges of the card. 

This was a fairly simple card to make, and yet it's so fun with all the colors to it! I hope you join us for this fun challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment