Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge - August 8, 2017

Hello, crafters! Today begins a new Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! And for this month, we have the awesome sponsor "Mari Digis"! The winner will receive the 3 images that the Design Team have worked with for this month! Such cute images!

I have to say, I LOVE the photo inspiration for this week! The colors are fantastic! And those teacups...so cute! You need only to pick 3 of the 5 colors, with a twist of Vintage. I love doing anything vintage! 

Now on to my card. This little girl riding on her bike...wow! She's so adorable! I used floral paper along the sides of the blue paper to give it the vintage feel to it, plus added laces, doilies, and flowers to further give it that feel. What's vintage without flowers and lace? (To me, at least...Lol) I used Prismacolors to color her. I cut out the sentiment with my Silhouette. She looks like she's answering someone who may have said, "What do you think you're doing?" And she says "I'm riding my bike, what do you think I'm doing?" Lol. I love the little heart on her left eyelid!

I hope you will come join us for this week's challenge! There's so many talented artists out there, and the Design Team Members have given such great inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment