Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Through the Craft Room Door - Sept 5th Challenge

Hello, crafty peeps! Today is a new week of challenges over at Through the Craft Room Door! Our amazing sponsor this week is Wink Wink Ink!
     Prize $15 store Voucher
Bio
I am a self-taught (still learning!) digital artist who is inspired by my love for animals, God's creation, and my ever growing collection of children's picture books!
For my card, I chose the Little Bird - Telling Secrets. She is adorable! Here is the card I made:
Look at that little face! Isn't is just ADORABLE?? I had a lot of fun coloring her! And that bird! Sweet!

To find out the details on what I used to create this card, please check out the upcoming Sept/Oct 2017 magazine! And don't forget to enter our challenges! Every week they're always ANYTHING GOES!

See you there!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment