Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge - Sept 5th

Hello, crafters! Today began a new Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! And for this month, we have a new sponsor: the amazing SheepSki Designs!

Our winner will get 3 digis from the store!
Here is our Photo Inspiration picked out by our very own Kimberly Pate:

Now let me share with you what I made and the image I used: 

I did use my Prismacolors for this image. And since the inspiration photo had the yellow in it, I decided to go with the yellow flowers. I mounted the image and embellishments onto a piece of Kraft paper. Under the image itself is a piece of gold metallic "mesh" someone had given me. I kept wondering what I was going to do with it...and voila! There you have it! It makes a great piece for under the image! The butterfly is from Reneabouquets, along with the Diamond Glass Glitter on the flowers. 

I can't wait to see what you create for this week's challenge! And thanks for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment