Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Accordion Mini Album Facebook Challenge

Hello, crafty peeps! I hope that you're having a wonderful day! Today I want to share with you a project I did with a Facebook group, Cardstock & Bling. Since I had never made an accordion album before, this was a real challenge for me! Thank goodness they provided a tutorial link! Whew! Here is a link for that YouTube channel: Kim Kan't Stop Krafting. If you do decide to make this awesome little album, be sure to watch it through first, as it has some pointers in there.

Here is my album, using some Prima paper. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of it and I no longer have the cover to the pad. (insert sad face here....)
Front View (Cover)

Back Cover


Side View

Single Pocket Inserts

Double Pocket Inserts w/Magnetic Inserts

Because this posting includes a tutorial on the making of this album, I won't go into that kind of details. But suffice it to say, it was challenging at times, but I really enjoyed it. The tutorial was very well made. I do plan on making more! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments:

  1. Love this! I might use this and add two pockets to make for my new grand babies year book!

    ReplyDelete