Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge 9/12

Hello, crafters! I hope and pray that everyone is staying safe out there! Today I want to share with you my card for this week's Color Challenge over at The Outlawz!  Our sponsor for this month is the very talented Andrea Norris of...

Our winner will get 3 digis from the store!
And our PHOTO INSPIRATION IS...

Now, I know that mine is more of a yellow in color, because that's what my screen showed. But then looking at it another angle...after I had it all colored...it totally changed on me. (Yes, I'm sticking to that excuse!) Anyway, here is my card for this week, using Snowman Selfie
This is really a pretty simple card (for me, anyway). I used green as the foundation for the card front, and printed out my Snowmen on white cardstock to color, using my Prismacolors. I then matted them onto the front of the card and trimmed around the edging. I added snowflakes on the 4 corners, using 3 small ones and 1 large one and adhered a rhinestone onto each one.

Simple! I had such fun coloring these fellas!! I hope you join us in this week's challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the color combinations, (The two very colors in one of my bedrooms). Framing it drew my attention closer to the details. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors! I may have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete