Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #140

Hey there, Crafty Gals! Or maybe even some Pals!! Today I want to share with you this week's challenge. This week our amazing sponsor is

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate
Those are some cute images on that site! Love them! So this week our Challenge is - ADD A HEART

Here is the card I created for this challenge:
I went with the Josephine image. I thought she looked so classy! And a classy lady like her looks great in pink and black! I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut out the dimensional layers...the background green tree, the top layer with the flowers, and Josephine. I mounted all those onto black cardstock so they would pop better.

I added all of my embellishments, including the heart at the bottom. But did you notice the pink paper's background? Hearts! So....I added plenty of hearts for this challenge! Lol.

I hope that you will join us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis-Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment