Tuesday, November 7, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am excited to share with you that I have been accepted as a Design Team member with Papercraft Business, beginning in December!

There's a lot of exciting things happening over there, including a new Challenge Blog, inspiration, planners, and more! And if you're wondering.....where in the world...how in the world...do I start my own blog?? What is my purpose to even start one? Well, look no further! When you sign up, Lisa can help you via email to find your purpose. I've been doing it...and it's so helpful! There are different lessons that she will send you.

So check out Papercraft Business today! See what's going on! And look for our first Challenge to begin in December!!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Jeanie!
    A well deserved honour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am excited to work with you on the Design Team! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanie, welcome to the Design Team :) I hope you enjoy your time with us & thank you for such a great post.
    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa! I am honored to be a part of it! Hugs!

      Delete