Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge - November 7th

Howdy, crafty pardners! Today begins a new Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! Our Sponsor for this month is...........
$12 in Gift Certificate

And this week our very own DT Member, Kimberly, has chosen the Photo Inspiration! Here it is:
Let me tell you....one of the Design Team Members made her card using bench die cuts...and it was awesome! Why didn't I think of that? Haha. Seriously, check the DT inspiration cards! :)

I love this image I got from Createful Hearts Digis & Design! This one is called Pumpkin Patch Kitty.   I think this little kitty is wanting a fresh, homemade pumpkin pie, don't you?? 

I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut her out, along with the white leafy pieces up there. I printed out the sentiment from my Silhouette, but just used my Trimmer to cut it out. I simply layered pieces together and added a few embellishments, and she was done!

I hope you will join our Color Challenge this week! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment