Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge Week of 11/28/2017

Hello, everyone! Today begins a new Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! And this week's amazing Sponsor is:
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate

And this week's Photo Inspiration has been chosen by fellow teammie, Jacqui. I love the colors of the inspiration! Here it is:
Twist: Anything but a Square!
Aren't those some beautiful colors?? I love them! And doing anything but a square, got my creative juices flowing! With that said, I decided to do a Z-Fold card. There's a lot of tutorials out there in Pinterest. Thank goodness! Ha! Now on to what I made:
Front of Card

Opened
You would think making a Z-fold might be a little complicated, but it wasn't that hard at all. The example I used didn't have as much of the background showing (mine being the purple), so I made it a little wider margins. I decided to put my sentiment in the middle of the card on the green background, with the sentiment in the blues. My snowflake was colored Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint Sparks - Fairy Wings. I added the green twine bows I got from Whisker Graphics.   On the front, I added some Diamond Glass Glitter from Reneabouquets.  Putting the glass glitter on seemed to make my blue pop more, which is exactly what I wanted. :)

With all that being said, I will be taking a leave of absence from The Outlawz for a bit. I will miss my fellow teammies, but I will be back with them the 1st of March, 2018! Thanks to all my teammates there who have made it so enjoyable! And Laurian...wow! What a great Admin! Thanks to her for all her patience! This will give her a rest too....hahaha! I will be back!

Please join us for this amazing Color Challenge! You never know...you might be the winner for this month!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment