Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Outlawz Color Challenge May 8th, 2018

Hello, crafters! Today it's time for another COLOR CHALLENGE over at The Outlawz Color Challenges! And for this month's amazing sponsorship, we have the amazing Fabrika Fantasy! The winner for this month will receive 3 DIGITALS OF THEIR CHOICE! 


Now let me share with you what our Photo Inspiration is....I love the colors in it!
Gorgeous, isn't it! The Twist is for you to tell us what your twist is! How fun is that? Be sure to pick 3 2 other colors out of the photo for your inspiration! Here is what I did, using the Snow Butterfly #3:
I used the Blue, Green, and Tan from the picture. My Twist on the card? I made a Twist Card! Hahaha! How about that? It was so fun to do! I followed a tutorial on YouTube. 

I hope that you will join us! Be sure to check out the other challenges going on too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment