Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - Red, White, and Blue!

Hello and welcome once again to another new challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner, Challenge #169! And for this Challenge it's a Red, White, and Blue theme in honor of Independence Day. BUT, if you're not from the USA, then any red, white and blue theme will work! Here are our amazing sponsors:
 Sparkle N Sprinkle

Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Image result for decosse dynamite doodles
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
Prize ~ 1 of 5 sets offered by the sponsor


Now on to what I did:

Patriotic Girlfriends by Sparkle N Sprinkle

Isn't this an awesome image? While I could have colored this myself, they had a pre-colored image that was just beautiful! I don't think I could have done any better. So all I had to do was put it together and embellish it. How cool is that!

I am so glad you stopped by! And I do hope you enter our Challenge! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis -Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment