Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Outlawz Color Challenge Week of 10/30/2018

Hello, crafters! Today begins a new week of Color Challenges over at The Outlawz!  I hope that you will join us! This month we have Digistamps 4 Joy as our sponsor! 

$10 Gift Cetificate

Now let's take a look at our Photo Inspiration for this week. What a beautiful picture! From this picture you have one color, Yellow, that you must use. Then choose 2 other colors from the photo and tell us what they are! Oh, wait! There's more....A Twist = Make it aa Get Well card

Wow, I absolutely love these colors together! And I had the perfect image and background paper for it, too! The image is from digital artist, Mary Smith, from Createful Heart Designs. His name is Hiram the Fuzzy Mole. He was perfect for this fun challenge! I used my markers to color him, and for the sentiment, I used DecoFoil.
I hope that you found some inspiration to join us this week! Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

(Entered into the Createful Heart Designs Challenge - Add a Sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Love your card Jeanie. What a cute image and beautifully coloured too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for participating in our Createful Heart Design Challenge!

    Mary, Owner/Designer http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/
    My Shop: http://createful-heart-design.zibbet.com/

    ReplyDelete