Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #179 - Fall Colors

Hello! Here it is again, another new challenge from Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog!  And this time we have the theme of  FALL COLORS!  Our sponsors are:
This week the challenge is: Fall Colours


Our sponsors this week are:

Polkadoodles
Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate


Prize: $10 Gift Certificate for Images Only 


Prize: 3 Digital Images

Wow! Who can believe that it's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner?? Another year has flown by! So for this challenge, Fall Colors, I chose to do the Marigold, The Darling Buds by Polkadoodles Designs.  Talk about a cutie! I love their images!

So for today, I chose to make a tag using my image. Here it is:

I used various layers of paper from The Paper Temptress. (Very good quality paper!). As you can see, they are all Fall Colors. I used 3D foam dots to "pop" my image on top of the orange paper. I added a yellow banner at the top and put gold rhinestone trim, and then added flowers. There are several different layers of twine for the top of the tag. A good friend of mine gave me some stickers that are very similar to "Dazzles", so I used gold as the trim around the layers. 

I hope that this has inspired you in some way, and that you will join in on the fun! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


1 comment: