Sunday, December 2, 2018

Papercraft Business Challenge #13!

Hello, everyone! Today I want to share with you our newest challenge, #13, December 2018, for Papercraft Business Challenge Blog!  Let me tell you, the other Design Team Members have outdone themselves too, so be sure to check out all of their projects!

Our prize for the winner for December is the awesome Magnolia Peaceful Tilda Stamp:

She is  a real sweet stamp! Maybe you'll be the one to win it? ;) Now here are the cards I made, using a paper pack from Stamperia that I got from Crafty City called Christmas Vintage:
I love the vintage look of these papers, and they make super Christmas cards, too! I hope that these have inspired you to join us in on the fun over at Papercraft Business Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment