Tuesday, November 6, 2018

TTCRD Challenge Week of November 6th, 2018

Hello once again, crafters! I have a new card to share with you today, using an image from this week's sponsor, Fabrika Fantasy. I chose Graceful Hummingbird for my card. Before I go on, let me share with you a bit about our sponsor who is giving away a Prize of 3 Digital Stamps!
Blurb:
We are a small creative team writing and illustrating fantasy adventure and children's books. We love to draw fun and amusing characters, and are happy to offer them to you as digital stamps. We hope you like these digital images and they help make your creations bright, interesting and memorable!
By the way, we are offering two DigiClub Membership plans currently (3 Months and 12 Months). If you join the Digi Club, you will get as many images in the store as you wish and you will be receiving new releases every month during your membership period!
Here is the link to learn more about the Digi Club http://www.fabrikafantasy.com/12-month-digi-club-membership.php We hope this offer will be of interest to yowhou. Thank you again!
Now it's time to show you my card, using the Graceful Hummingbird:
I hope that this has inspired you to join us in our weekly challenge! Be sure to go to Through the Craft Room Door and check us out!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment