Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Outlawz Color Challenge Week of November 6th, 2018

Holy cow! Is it already time for another week of challenges over at The Outlawz??  And over at the Color Challenge no less?? Yes, indeedy it is! And for the month of November, we have for our sponsor the amazing All Dressed Up!  (So be sure to check out the blog to see if you're a winner for the month of October!)





As you can see, we have chosen 3 colors for you to use...with a Twist of Just Add Lace! I love lace! Here is my card for this week's challenge:

I had won a digital stamp over at Conie Fong's Facebook page, so I thought she'd be perfect for lace! And the colors are amazing together (especially when you pull them from God's nature)! 

I hope that you will join us for this week's challenge! Color Challenges are one of my favorites!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments: