Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner 5th Blogiversary!

Can you believe it?? Its already our 5th Blogiversary over at 
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges! And guess what else? 
We have 7 prizes up for grabs! Yes, you read that right! 7 prizes! 
This week the challenge is: Anything Goes

Our awesome sponsors this are:


Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ The 3 Digital Images used by DT



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 1 digital image




Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate





Prize ~ 5 Digital images




Prize: $6 Gift Certificate

I'm very excited about our blogiversary! I've been with this team 4 1/2 years! And what a great team it is! So for this challenge, I got to use 2 digitals. The first one is from Sparkle n Sprinkle titled Cool Chicks. Here it is: 
I love the expression on his face! Lol! And my 2nd image is from Kitty Bee Designs titled Snow Penguin. Here it is:
Another cutie! He looks like he's getting ready to toss it at someone, so watch out! ;-) As you can see, I kept them both pretty CAS. But hopefully a big impact for someone special! 

I hope that you will join us for this bi-monthly special challenge! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment