Tuesday, December 18, 2018

New Color Challenge - The Outlawz 12-18-2018

Hello once again, fellow crafters! And to those who are just starting out with your crafting....Welcome! We have begun a new Color Challenge over at The Outlawz. We have an amazing sponsor for this month, The Paper Shelter.
Prize : 3 Digital Stamps
And for this week's photo inspiration, fellow DT Member, Sharon, created this beautiful board to follow (be sure to check out the twist). 

Now on to my card! I created my card using Christmas Candy Fairy by The Paper Shelter. She is adorable! With their images, you get a choice of using either a non-colored or pre-colored image. Because there's been a lot of sickness and other things going on, I chose the pre-colored image. Saved me a lot of time! Thank you, TPS! The only thing I did differently, was to color over some of the peppermint to make it fit with the theme. Here is my card:
I hope you like it....and I hope you will join us this week! Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment