Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Outlaws Color Challenge - December 11th, 2018

Hi crafters! Today I want tob share with you my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges. I admit, I'm a day late in posting, but its been very busy for me with surgeries and taking care of my hubby as he recuperates from back surgery, moving.....and the list goes on. But I'm here now! 😀

Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is The Paper Shelter. This week we have a wonderful inspirational board from Jacqui. She has chosen the pink and then we pick 2 colors from the photo. I chose blue and purple. Here is my card (image The Lady). 
Now here's the board:
All my papers are from The Paper Temptress.  The bordered stickers are from a dear friend. I hope you join us for this week's challenge! And thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments: