Sunday, December 30, 2018

TTCRD Featured Digi Artist - Knitty Kitty Designs

Hello, fellow crafters! Today I want to share with you a card for Through the Craft Room Door using an image from our Featured Digi Artist, Knitty Kitty Digis. For my card, I chose this cute little image called "Did Someone Say Cream Cake?"  More information can be found in the Upcoming January-February 2019 issue of TTCRD scheduled for release on January 7, 2019! 

Now let's take a look at what I created with my image!
I had a lot of fun creating this card! I just love the expressions on these kitties too! They look like they're having a blast! Also, be sure to check out all the links to Knitty Kitty Digis below:

Remember that all supplies will be listed in the upcoming issue of TTCRD of the January-February 2019 issue! (Release date - January 7th). 

Thanks for stopping by! and I hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Blessings - Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you Jeanie for the super project with the cream cake kitties! Love your attention to kitty colour detail too! Also many thanks for including all the links and making a super blog post, your hard work is appreciated.

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so appreciate that, Annabel! I had a lot of fun creating with the image! Hugs!

      Delete