Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges BLOG HOP!

Hello, fellow crafters! We're excited to share with you our New Year's BLOG HOP! What a great way to start out the year! For this fortnight challenge, the theme is Snow Much Fun! Before we get to list of DT's, here are our amazing sponsors for the Hop:




Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

Now, let me share with you my card followed by the list of Design Team Members for the Hop. Be sure to stop by each one, as some are giving away prizes!

My card is called Winter Bird - Snowman by Bugaboo Stamps. It's a real cute little image! Here is my card:


My card is pretty CAS, but I didn't want to take away from the image. That bird looks quite serious in getting his snowman made! I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the image and the card base out and colored them up with markers. Then I just kind of decorated around the edge of the card with my gel pen. See? Quite simple, but oh so fun! Now on to our list of designers...and if you get lost, just come on back here!






Jeanie <-----YOU ARE HERE







I'm so glad you stopped by! Thank you for that! And I do hope that you will join in our Hop!!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

26 comments:

  1. I really hope that birdie is adding or straightening the snowman's nose and not trying to pull it off! Adorable choice of image for your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY New Year Jeanie :)
    Super cute card! Love your little bird finishing of the snowman, the scallops look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hop! Darling card! Congrats on the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the BUgaboo image. Your card is really cute. I look forward to working with you on the DT, I'm one of the newbies....
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and colors. What a darling sweet image. One of my favorites from Bugaboo.. Happy New Year teamie.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple not even! I think this is gorgeous!! Happy to be on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your scalloped card - so perfect to showcase this cute image. Beautiful colouring of the bird and snowman. Love the extra, sparkly snowflakes on the background. So happy to be on the DT with you.
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my friend! I love being on the team with you! xxx

      Delete
  8. Such a sweet card. And I love the scalloped edged. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card!Love what you did with the edges!And I'm super happy that we are together in the team for another season! Much love!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! I can just imagine that bird jabbing that nose right in! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes, me too! He's a cutie! Thank you for stopping by! xxx

      Delete
  11. Fun card Jeanie, love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Jeanie! So glad to be on the Crafty Gals Corner DT with you!

    ReplyDelete